Unless stated otherwise, all of the figure pictures here are taken by myself, thus it's mine. I don't mind you to repost it to other site but please do not modified it especially taking off the watermark, and I'll be more appreciate it if you link it to the original post or credit me :)

Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Wing Zero Custom

One of my favorite Gundam of all time. In fact Wing Zero Custom is the one who got me into Gundam after I  first saw it on SRW Alpha Gaiden on PS1. This is the Robot Damashii figure, by the way :3


Twin Buster Rifle. Yeah it should be yellow colored but I only have this blue/purple effect part that the closest to TBR effect :\


Fighting against 00 Qan[T]. Gundam who can see/predict the future vs Gundam for mutual understanding. Though on SRW Z2, Heero and Setsuna are best buddy, since they're both a Gundam XD



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...