Unless stated otherwise, all of the figure pictures here are taken by myself, thus it's mine. I don't mind you to repost it to other site but please do not modified it especially taking off the watermark, and I'll be more appreciate it if you link it to the original post or credit me :)

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

[Loot]Aug 16th 2012

This was on my room when I came home tonight, Banpresto & Dengeki Hobby exclusive, SRWOG: FAF-004DX RTX-010-01 Huckebein Mk-II


Actually I had my eyes on the original Huckebein instead, but turned out so did my friend, even before me. Oh well, at least Mk-II is perfect to be displayed as ATX Team units with SRC Alteisen and Weissritter since Bullet once piloted this baby. And let's just face it, after who knows what really happen with Sunrise, we won't get another figure of whatever version of Huckebein anymore since we're stuck with Exbeine.

Lastly, expect a review of it soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...