Unless stated otherwise, all of the figure pictures here are taken by myself, thus it's mine. I don't mind you to repost it to other site but please do not modified it especially taking off the watermark, and I'll be more appreciate it if you link it to the original post or credit me :)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Here's To a New Start

I've been having account here since year ago, but I never used it. Why? Because I'm already use to my previous blog on Multiply. But again, why suddenly I start blogging here? Unfortunately Multiply's new CEO decide to change its direction to e-commerce and deleting all sharing and blogging functions there, starting this December. So here I am now.

But I never introduced myself, am I? You can call me Anki. I'm Indonesian and just like written on my profile on the right side, I'm an action figure collector and a casual Japanese and Western pop culture fan, especially anime, manga, and tokusatsu. So in the future if I decide to keep blogging here, you can expect posts filled with my action figure photo collection, a review or thought about anime/manga/tokusatsu I'm following, and some randomness revolving those themes on this blog.

Well, that's all for the introduction, hope I can bring you something to enjoy and forget real life for a while. Here's to a new start~

Pardon my shyness :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...