Unless stated otherwise, all of the figure pictures here are taken by myself, thus it's mine. I don't mind you to repost it to other site but please do not modified it especially taking off the watermark, and I'll be more appreciate it if you link it to the original post or credit me :)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Every Rider Needs a Ride

So yeah, Kuuga is the only Kiwami-Tamashii main Rider I have that doesn't have its own ride. Hoping Bandai will make a Try Chaser or Beat Chaser with Gouram so it will have combine gimmick, and of course crossing finger it won't be expensive, or at least not a web-exclusive >3<


2 comments:

  1. nunggu tahun depan yah baru si kuuga dapat kendaraan pribadi XD .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha.. XDDD Badluck Kuugaa..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...