Unless stated otherwise, all of the figure pictures here are taken by myself, thus it's mine. I don't mind you to repost it to other site but please do not modified it especially taking off the watermark, and I'll be more appreciate it if you link it to the original post or credit me :)

Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

Sekiha Love Love Love Tenkyoken!!

I don't know why I made this, I guess I was having too much free time =A=;

At first I made Fourze-Nadeshiko ones, but at the half-way I realized Meteor would be more fit since Ryusei and Domon are both martial artist, so after finish with Fourze-Nadeshiko, I did the whole shots again from the beginning with Meteor and my usual Tomoko-wannabe using swapped Figma Kuroneko on Hirasawa Yui (K-On)'s body.

I wanted to upload the individual pictures but decided not to to save space.


Futari no kono te ga makka ni moeru!
Shiawase tsukameto todoroki sakebu!
Baaa~kunetsu!
God Finger Sekiha Love Love Tenkyookeeeeeen~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...