Unless stated otherwise, all of the figure pictures here are taken by myself, thus it's mine. I don't mind you to repost it to other site but please do not modified it especially taking off the watermark, and I'll be more appreciate it if you link it to the original post or credit me :)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Oreimo Drama CD - Love Touch 2


Another translummary of Oreimo drama CD for you guys! This is thanks to Loliwolf Ryuzaki who gave me a heads-up for this Ayase-related story came from vol 1 of DVD/Blu-ray of season of the anime, which I find funnier and more enjoyable than the one came from vol 3. The complete title of this 15-minute long story is “Love Touch 2 –Ore no Kanojo no Zokuhen ga Hatsubai Sareru Wake ga Nai-“, loosely translated as “Love Touch 2 –My Girlfriend’s Sequel Can’t Be On Sale-“.

The story takes place after episode 2 of the second season but before the episode 9 because on this story Ayase is still *really* harsh on Kyousuke, since as you know, on episode 9 they apologized to each other and made new start for their relationship.

Obligatory reminder that this is not a perfect translation, I’ll probably make many mistakes here and there due to my so-so English and Japanese. Oh and if you want to know what happen on the second drama CD that also included on the vol 1 of DVD/Blu-ray, go read the short summary on Animesuki. Well then, enjoy the post!


One day, Kyousuke comes home and rush to Kirino’s room to tell her something important.

“KIRINOOO!! Hah hah, Kirino! This is important! Open the door!!”
“You’re so loud, what is it?!”
“Hah, hah, hah… Calm down and listen, hah hah. There’s something bad happened. This is… Really important to us sibling!”
“Heh?”
“Will you listen?”
“U-un, I got it. But give me a second… *slapping her own cheeks* Okay, I’m ready. I have prepared myself, tell me!”
“Yeah! You know….. Apparently, Love Touch is getting a sequel!”
“…. Ha?”
“The dating sim cellphone game we sibling love, Love Touch! It is getting a seq---“
“IS THAT WHAT YOU CALLED A IMPORTANT NEWS FOR US SIBLING?!!”
“Huh? What did you think it was?”
“N-NOTHING! YOU IDIOT!!”
“What are you getting mad at, geez. Just when I thought this exciting news will make her happy too.”

Kyousuke then remind the listener about the Love Touch game. The dating sim game which have a sweet heroine called Ayaka that looks exactly like Ayase which both Kyousuke and Kirino loves to the point they play it every day back then. Kyousuke even bought one too after he tried to play Kirino's and got hooked. That’s why Kyousuke is really excited when he hear that Love Touch is getting a sequel.


“Haah, I’ll just go back to my room then…….. But to think that I, a guy who didn’t have hobby I really enjoyed, now I'm impatiently waiting for the day a new game to be released, hehe… (Haah, thanks to that little sister I can be considered as otaku too now.) ”

Kyousuke then turning on his Love Touch, and then the heroine Ayaka greets him.

“Kyousuke-kun, it’s been awhile! Geez, you didn’t call me lately these days. I’m lonely, you know
“Uhehehe, sorry sorry. My bad. I love you, Ayaka!“


And then, the day Love Touch 2 is released has come. Kyousuke of course immediately go to a game shop to pick his, but...!!

“W-what the fudge---- WHAT IS HAPPENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG!!!!????”

Kyousuke is shocked when he plays the game for the first time for some reason and then he rushes to Kirino’s room.

“KIRINOO! KIRINOOOOOO!!!”
“Geez you’re so loud, what is it now?! Aren’t you supposed to play Love Touch 2 on your room today?”
“I immediately play it after I bought it!! You know, until the release date today I purposely avoid all pre-released information regarding Love Touch 2 so I can get full enjoyment and surprise!!”
“O-okay…”
“BUT!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!! WHY AYAKA FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME AREN’T HERE?!! ISN’T THIS WEIRDDDDD?!!!!!!”
“A-aaah… So you bought the game without knowing it. You should at least check the game’s official site once before bought it.”
“Where’s my Ayaka gone to? Are they telling me to get flirty with new heroine when my one and only girlfriend is Ayaka-tan?! Isn’t that what people called cheating?!”
“Even if you say that it’s not my problem, geez cut me some slacks!”
“I was… *sniffs* really looking forward to this day. Aah, huu, huuu *cries* Why are you guys so crueeel uuuhuu, huuu... *cries*
“You’re seriously crying over this?!! Uh errr… Uh, uhh… AH GEEZ, for now just come to my room!”

Kyousuke then goes inside to Kirino’s room like Kirino told him. The awkward silence ensues for awhile.

“Errr… I can relate to you, since back then I also felt the same when the sequel of game I loved came out.”
“So you understand my feeling, Kirino? *still in sad voice*
“Cheer up! Ah, I will let you lend any of my game you want specially for today, come on!”
“You really are… *cries* Such a kind little sister.”
“It’s okay if you want an H game too!”
“I’m grateful, but… Haaah, what I really want is to spend time with Ayaka-tan in Love Touch 2. I don’t feel like playing any other games. Hah, I think I’ll return to my room.”
“(He’s beyond help…)”


The next morning, Kirino is still thinking about Kyousuke when she arrives at her classroom. She’s thinking what she can do for Kyousuke, and then Ayase comes and greets her.

“Sigh, wonder what I should do…”
“Kii~rino, good morning!♪”
“Ah Ayase, good morning.”
“What’s wrong, are you having some problem?”
“I guess you can call it a problem… It’s not really that important, but…”
“You can share it with me if you’re okay with it.”
“He? (Sharing it with Ayase, it’s impos--- Ah, but wait!)”

Kirino then remember something about Kyousuke and Ayaka, like one of Ayaka’s memorable line “Good morning Kyousuke-kun, it’s Ayaka!“.

“(Hmm…)”
“Ki-Kirino?”
“Hey Ayase, I need a life consultation from you!”

And so, Kirino starts telling Ayase what happened to Kyousuke.

“… after that he still depressed THE WHOLE DAY. That's why, I’m thinking what should I do for him.”
“Uwaaah…..”
“What do you think I should do, Ayase?”
“I-isn’t it the best to just leave him alone?”
“Uhhh, but it’s too sad, I can understand what he felt! (Since I have walked that path too once.)”
“So, you’re honestly worried about Onii-san?”
“A-u-eh! I-it’s not like I’m worried about him, b-but it just it’s annoying to see him like that.”
“Hmm….. But you can’t do anything about it, right?”
“Ah no, I do have one idea to cheer him.”
“You do?”
“Yeah. You see, you look almost exactly like his beloved heroine Ayaka, don’t you Ayase?”
“S-so?”
“So, will you act like Ayaka-tan for him to cheer him up?”
“Eh what are you saying, so creepy, of course normally I would say no to that.”
“Just as I thought….. But Ayase, pleaaa~se
“U-u-uuuuh… Even if you’re asking with such cute puppy eyes I won’t!!”
“No matter what?
“B-because…. If I say yes, then I have to do something perve---“
“YOU DON’T!!! Why are you thinking that stuff anyway?”
“B-because it’s for cheering up Onii-san, isn’t it?!”
“(Now I really understand why Ayase is always teased by him!). I was just asking you to dress up like Ayaka-tan and say something like, “Please cheer up!”. That would be more than enough, you know.”
“Uaah, just imagining it give me goosebumps!”
“Pleaaaase!! In return, I will do anything you want Ayase!”
“A-ANYTHING?!!! Anything is okay?!”
“E-errr… I-if it’s something I can do, then…”
“Then… Then… Eheheheh… Can I… Can I have sleep over in your room, Kirino?”
“Huh? You’re okay with just that? Then can I count on you for him?”
“Leave it to me Kirino! That Onii-san’s rotten side, will be cured by me!”


Sometime later after that, someone is suddenly barge in to Kyousuke’s room while he’s inside.

“ONII-SAN!!! And so because of that, here I come!”
“UWAAAAA!!!!! Don’t give me “so because of that” and came into my room just like that!!!”
“Hmm? Are you hiding something? Alone in your room, exactly what were you doing just now?”
“A-ah, it’s… I…”
“Definitely something perverted, isn’t it?”
“I HAVEN’T SAID ANYTHING AT ALL!! IT’S A GAME! I WAS PLAYING A GAME!!”
“Game?”
“Y-yeah. It was that game I played with you, remember? Love Touch 2, it was that game’s sequel.”
“Aaah… The rumored game.”
“W-what do you mean by rumored?”
“Because the heroine you loved didn’t come in that game you became much more of a pitiful man than you usually are, aren’t you Onii-san?”
“(That little runt Kirino!! Why she had to tell Ayase about that, did she want to embarrass me that much?!)”
“But come to think about it, you’re unexpectedly spirited, aren’t you.”
“I-I guess… (This Love Touch 2, even though at first I was pretty disappointed, but when I actually tried playing it, it was very interesting. Especially this new heroine, Hazuki Kiri-tan!)”

Kyousuke then remember that new heroine’s line, “Kyousuke-oniitan, I wuf you“. And by the way this Hazuki girl sounds exactly(and probably looks, too) like Kirino.


“(Uhehe hehe, WAHAHAHAHA!! For the current me, Ayaka is nothing more than just a yesterday memory.) Ayase, I’m different than Kirino. I know I can’t be too depressed just because of something silly like game, can I?”
“Having said by the one who got too attached to the previous Love Touch, I can’t really agree with you.”
“(G-guhh, she really strike where it hurts the most)… B-by the way why are you come here today?”
“Kirino is asking me, she wants me to cheer you up, Onii-san.”
“That Kirino? Seriously?”
“Yes.”
“I-I see… She really is... Hehe…”
“You look pretty happy, don’t you.”
“Of course I don't!”
“Hmmm, really now… But it’s too bad♪”
“What do you mean?”
“Kirino asked me to come here to cosplay to cheer you up♪”
“HEE?!!”
“Since Kirino begged me to, I came here to wear any costume you like even though it’s embarrassing, But since you’re quite cheerful already…”
“HEE?! HEEEE?!!!”
“I think I’m not needed anymore here, am I?♪”
“W-w-w-w-wait! JUST HOLD ON FOR A SECOND, AYASE-SAN!!”
“What is it?♪”
“The truth is… I am actually feel really depre---“
“HMPH!!”

Ayase then smacks Kyousuke.


“GHHH!!”
“Geez Onii-san Do you really want to look me cosplaying that much?”
“O-ouch ouch ouch…  Ehehe, I do. If I can see you cosplay, then I don’t mind being depressed again.”
“Hmmm~~ You make me a little bit happy.”
“Huo?”
“I’m still not cosplaying for you though.”
“Geez, don’t give me false hope like that.”
“Why should I do something like that for a boy who is not even my boyfriend?”
“So if I’m your boyfriend then you will cosplay for me?”
“HEE? E-errr…. I will, probably… JUST PROBABLY!”
“EVEN COSPLAYING AS AYAKA-TAN?”
“Y-yeah… I was intending to cosplaying as her today anyway.”
“EVEN THANATOS EROS?!!”
“E-EVEN THANATOS EROS!!”
“…. I see. Ayase... You’re such a pervert girl, aren’t y—“
“HUP!!!”

Ayase kicks Kyousuke now.


“IT’S JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE ME SAY IT! PLEASE STOP WITH THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT, PERVERT!!”
“I WAS JUST ASKING YOU QUESTION, WASN’T I? YOU DON’T HAVE TO KICK ME!!”
“YOU WEREN’T! I COULD CLEARLY FEEL YOUR FILTHY HIDDEN DESIRE WITH THOSE QUESTIONS! AND FURTHERMORE YOU ASKED ME JUST LIKE YOU ALREADY ARE MY BOYFRIEND, IT’S CREEPY!!”
“YOU WERE JUST THE SAME! DON’T GIVE ME EROTIC “IF ONII-SAN IS MY BOYFRIEND THAN I WILL COSPLAY FOR YOU” ANSWER AND FALSE HOPE LIKE YOU ARE ALREADY MY GIRLFRIEND!!”
“I-I-I-I’M NOT GIVING YOU ANSWER LIKE THAT!! WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY EROTIC?! YOU HAVE TO CHECK YOUR EARS!
“THE TIME I HAVE TO CHECK MY EARS, IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF YOUR CONSTANT HIGH-KICK!
“Aaah, why it have to be always like this.”
“That should be my line.”
“Okay then, since you have gone that far, I also have to convey my feeling to Onii-san so you can see and understand it.”
“Y-yeah…”
“Then… Please close your eyes.”
“… Like this?”
“Yes. Please keep it close like that, okay?
“… (This is must be some sort of dream, isn’t it?! This sort of development is…!!!.......... Is she done yet? Is she done yet? Aaargh, this is so exciting!!)”

Sorry for being too biased <3

But then nothing happen...

“(Eeeh, even if she’s wearing a costume, isn’t this too long? It’s been more than 10 minutes for God sake!)”

Kyousuke then slowly open his eyes, and then---!!

“SHE’S NOT HERE!! THAT DAMN AYASE ISN’T HERE!!! WHY IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS, DAMN ITTTTT!!!!!... Siiigh, I did think it will be like this anway.”

But then Kyousuke’s cellphone is ringing, he gets a text.

“Huh, a text? EH, FROM AYASE?!!”
“To the lewd and perverted Onii-san. For a boy who isn’t my boyfriend, this is as far I could go.”

In that mail, Ayase attached a picture of her smiling in Kirino’s room, wearing Love Touch’s Fujisaki Ayaka’s uniform costume.

“If you really want to see me cosplaying as Thanatos Eros, then you have to make me your girlfriend. N-not that it's possible though!”

Aah, if you only know that on other universe it is possible for
you guys to be together, and that you will wear
Thanatos Eros costume for real, Ayase <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it, pretty interesting, isn’t it? At first I was kinda bumped that this is the old, harsh(er) Ayase but then when she and Kyousuke trade banters, it remind me the reason I love their interactions so much doesn't matter what they relationship is, haha. But really, I love how Kyousuke can make the girls he’s talking to better with their interactions.

Ah, notice the Kirino and Ayase promise for Ayase to have a sleep over in Kirino house? The event is told on drama CD that came from vol 3 of DVD/Blu-ray which you can read the short summary about it on Animesuki. Well then, thanks for reading and until next post guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...